These prints by Japanese illustrator, Ray Morimura, are so beautiful, I want to have them stitched onto the bodices of dresses and embroidered like friezes into chunky woollen tights and geeky cardigans.
- Milnerton market purchases, Part Two - colour coordinated illustration and Michael Franks' One Bad… instagram.com/p/lR_nqEis4g/ 1 day ago
- Milnerton market purchases, Part One #milnerton #market #junk #vintage instagram.com/p/lR_E-qCs3s/ 1 day ago
- Fun new additions for our walls - an old bilingual classroom poster from ruby_perks and an… instagram.com/p/lMS--7is6I/ 3 days ago
- Morning still life with Bagel and vintage Crockett & Jones monk straps #cats #catlady #bagel #vintage… instagram.com/p/lHFjBeCs20/ 5 days ago
- RT @miss_moss: The Grand Budapest Hotel. missmoss.co.za/2014/03/03/the… http://t.co/U9ACtoQudw 6 days ago